Monday, June 11, 2012

La Sirena

During school, I heard a lot of talk about tattoos. One of my friends loves mermaids and had mentioned that she wanted a mermaid tattoo. She was very specific about what she wanted. I had suggested a spin-off of "La Sirena" from la Lotería. I had never actually drawn something of this style, but I had always wanted to try it. Having the vision clear in my head, and the urge to try it out, I went for it :D Thus, this was born! :) She is a representation of what I envision as true natural beauty. She is mythically sexy. I am quite pleased with the result :D I based my drawing off of this photo that I found via google images.






**I just want to note that my phone takes some of the ugliest pictures. That explains the poor picture quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment